For information on configuration see [Repair Framework](/wiki/framework/repair-framework.html)
Adds a more realistic repair system.
- Replacing damaged wheels and tracks requires replacement items (using Cargo System.
- By default vehicles will start with spare parts (1 wheel or 1 track).
- Can repair specific hitpoints on vehicles.
- Can designate buildings and/or vehicles as repair zones allowing the ability to do a full repair.
- Vehicle’s engine should be off
ToolKititem may be required based on settings (default: not required for wheels, required for tracks or hitpoint repair)
2.1 Replacing Wheels or Tracks
- Unload a spare wheel or track (using cargo interaction)
- Drag the spare next to the wheel/track that needs replacing
- Remove the damaged wheel (not needed for track repair)
- Install new wheel or track
2.2 Repairing hitpoints
- Amount repaired is based on settings and training level
- Using the interaction system select the hitpoint to repair