Add a range card that updates itself for your weapon and the type of ammo you’re using.
2.1 Opening the range card
2.1.1 Interaction Menu
- Open the self interaction menu Ctrl + ⊞ Win
Open Range Card
2.1.2 Custom key
2.2 Using the range card
- To use this to it’s full potential the use of a Vector 21 is strongly recommended, a Kestrel 4500 will also help.
- Pull out your rangefinder (Vector 21 preferred) and get the distance between you and your target.
- Open your rangetable and look under the
- Move to the
Bullet Dropcolumn, the drop is in MRADs, you need to compensate for it by adjusting your sight. Example, you want to adjust for a bullet drop of -7.9 MRADs simply adjust your scope 7.9 MRADs vertically. (check feature scopes ) for this.
- Possibility to modify, copy and share the range card between spotter and shooter.