1.1 Take captives
Introduces a captivity system.
1.2 Load and unload captives into / from vehicles
You can load and unload captives from vehicles using ACE3 interactions.
1.3 Frisk captives
You can frisk a restrained captive.
Allows players to surrender. It renders the unit unable to move and with the hands behind its head. When surrendered AI won’t fire.
2.1 Taking a unit into captivity
- You need
- Approach the unit and Interact ⊞ win (ACE3 default).
- The interaction is located around the hands in the form of a handcuffs icon.
- Repeat to release.
2.2 Escorting a captive
- Interact with the captive ⊞ win.
- Select the
- To stop escorting, use the mousewheel and select
Releaseor use Self Interaction Ctrl+⊞ win and select
2.3 Loading and unloading a captive into/from a vehicle
- Escort the captive.
- Approach the vehicle you wish to load the captive unit into.
- Interact with the vehicle ⊞ win and select
- To unload the captive interact with the vehicle ⊞ win
- Select the captive.